Insane build project of a 2015 Chevy Colorado Prerunner.
2015 Chevrolet Colorado
- 730hp Wegner Dry Sump LS7 with FAST intake
- 4L80E trans
- Currie Full floater rear with 9"
- C&R Radiator
- Full custom built Roadster Shop chassis and long travel suspension
- 22" front and 27" rear travel
- J-arm style front and 4-link style rear
- 4130 front arms, spindles and trailing arms
- Fox racing 2.5"dia coils and 3.5" series bypass with 2.5 bumpstops
- Ultra 103 rims with 37x12.5R17 BF Goodrich Baja T/A KR
- Wilwood 6 piston front and rear brakes
RS says it took the “no comprises” statement seriously, and it shows. Gone is the original engine sitting under the hood and, instead, a dry-sump 7.0-liter LS7 V8 engine making 730 hp is powering this bad boy, paired to a 4L80E transmission. But, the concept doesn’t rely on the fact this is most likely the only LS7-powered Chevy Colorado in existence.
The tuning shop has crafted a full-blown custom suspension for the 2015 Colorado Prerunner with 22-inch front and 27-inch rear travel, and a Curie Full floater nine-inch rear end.
As if all of that custom work isn’t enough, the 2015 Colorado Prerunner benefits from 4130 front arms, spindles and trailing arms, Fox racing 2.5-inch diameter coils and 3.5-inch series bypass with 2.5-inch bump-stops and Wilwood six-piston front and rear brakes.
Finally, a set of massive BF Goodrich Baja T/A KR tires provide the means to take the 2015 Colorado Prerunner anywhere.
Truck built by:
28775 N. Rte 83
Mundelein, IL 60060
➤Subscribe to DIY Garage: https://www.youtube.com/c/diygarage7?sub_confirmation=1
If you would like your project featured on our channel, email us at: [email protected]
-This video was made in collaboration with Roadster Shop.
-Music: Used with commercial license from SiriusBeatTV